[NFBA-Phoenix] Reminder of the December meeting.

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 23:50:39 UTC 2019

Hello fellow Federation us; this is just a friendly reminder that we will be having our December chapter meeting this Saturday, December 7 at 9:30 at Coco’s restaurant. The address is 2026 N. 7th St. and the meeting will be held until noon. If you would like to get breakfast I would recommend getting there between 815 and 830. We have an opening on the board for secretary and will be filling that position at this weeks meeting. If you are interested in running then make sure you have somebody nominate you from the floor. We will also be discussing the holiday party that we are having on the following week. More details to come. Also we will be discussing what we will do as an event for the braille readers are leaders contest in January. I look forward to seeing you all at the meeting

Sent from my iPhone