[NFBA-Phoenix] Meet the blind month committee meeting

Teresa Mullen teresamullen07 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 18:12:20 UTC 2019

Hello everyone
Tomorrow for meet the blind month, those of you who are members for the committee of meet the blind month we are having a meeting tomorrow via teleconference, at 6 PM, yes I said at 6 PM! LOL the phone number to call is 712-770-4856 and the code to get in is 614039 then pound hope to hear you there, if you have any questions please call me teresa at 623-337-2416 and we all can exchange ideas and suggestions for meet the blind month events take care all of you and again will hear you on the telephone conference

Teresa Sanchez sent from my iPhone