[NFBA-Phoenix] March meeting canceled reminder

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 17:38:51 UTC 2019

This is just a reminder that we will not be having our March meeting and it’s regularly scheduled time and place. Instead, we will be meeting on Saturday, March 9 at 1010 West Washington and the meeting will start promptly at 9:30. It will be followed by a memorial for Arlen and a spaghetti dinner fundraiser. The days events will be over by three. If you plan to attend the spaghetti dinner adults 12 and up will be $15 a plate wow children will be five dollars a plate. We’ll see you next Saturday

Sent from my iPhone