[NFBA-Phoenix] NFB Being Honored at the Capitol

Jordan Moon jdfmoon at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 18:39:40 UTC 2019

Hi, Everyone;

The National Federation of the Blind of AZ will be recognized before a
CR (Continuing Resolution) or a statement by the senate is read today
by Sen. Austin of South Phoenix District 24. The statement is
regarding the equality of blind voters in Arizona, especially dealing
with ballot Marketing Devices. The Senate will gether at 1:30 on the
3rd floor at the Capitol. Pleas show up by 1:00 if possible.

If you have any questions, my number is: 951-316-5363.
Thanks!

Jordan Moon

--
Jordan Moon