[NFBA-Phoenix] Fwd: The Valley Chapters Participating in the OCT 27 Run

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 04:01:32 UTC 2019

Jordan thank you for making these arrangements. I think it would be good for members of the Phoenix chapter to participate in this fundraiser. While I want you to read the information below, understand that because we are leaving so early in the morning, Jordan and I Discussed possibly having a place to pick up our members on the way to  Tucson

keep in mind, if we do not participate in this event then members of our affiliate will consider this a Tucson event and a Tucson fundraiser. This is supposed to be a state wide event and should not be on the shouldersy of just people of Tucson. We should be raising money for the state keep in mind that it was the state affiliate that gave a lot of assistance for our members to attend state and national convention this year and they do this every year. and that’s why fundraising is also important at the chapter level. I hope to see all of you on Sunday rSent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: