[NFBA-Phoenix] September chapter meeting

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 07:12:59 UTC 2019

Greetings Phoenix chapter; man it feels like we just finished state convention and we’re onto a chapter meeting. Oh wait we did and we are.

With meet the blind month around the corner we have a lot to plan for for this next month and in fact the year is nearing its end as well. We are going to meet this Saturday at Coco‘s bakery at 2026 N. 7th St. at 9:30 until noon. Remember that if you would like breakfast please arrive by between eight and 830. Of course we will be discussing some of the events that we will be taking part in for meet the blind month so make sure you have your calendars ready. Most importantly during that month is the singathon and there is much to prepare for that this is going to be our big fundraiser so we will be prepared to collect pledge sheetsh and start raising money for the chapter so we can recoup from national convention and state convention. Also our Christmas party is just around the corner so if you’re on the Christmas committee and make sure you’re ready to give us a report. It’s time we start promoting the party and making the proper preparations if you are an athletic person and would like some information on a possible new beep baseball team, I will be bringing information to you for that as well. Also, if you bring in new members, you will be entered into a drawing just before the Christmas party for you you have your dinner paid for by your chapter president.
And of course we need to reflect on this last weekend and give a report to our convention arrangements cavity on what was great about convention and the things that convention might need more work in. Speaking of state convention, I wanna personally thank each and every person that was at Saturday’s election that gave me a support to get back on the state board. Hopefully I will represent the chapter well. I also want to congratulate Jordan Moon for becoming our first Vice president, Donna Silba for another victory in becoming our State treasurer, and a special congratulations goes to Calen Wang for being elected as a new board member. Let’s just say Phoenix is going to represent the board very well for the next two years. I will see you guys on ySaturday gSenth

Sincerely, Bradley Kuhn Phoenix chapter president. Let’s all go build the federation from my iPhone