[NFBA-Phoenix] Why Colin Wong is a Federationist!

jdfmoon at gmail.com jdfmoon at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 01:16:33 UTC 2019

Hello my Phoenix chapter family:

For those of you who did not have a chance to see this, below is a link to an amazing speech by none other than our chapters own  Colin Wong. This was given during  last Saturday’s general session. If you are  not inspired to be more active after hearing this, then I do not know what to say. I hope you guys enjoy this speech  as much as I and everybody else in attendance on Saturday did. Way to represent the Phoenix chapter: Colin!
Link:

https://www.facebook.com/1757271199/posts/10206043640087526?sfns=mo

Look forward to seeing everybody tomorrow,
Jordan
Sent  from my iPhone