[NFBA-Phoenix] Meeting reminder for preparation for the singathon

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 15:51:06 UTC 2019

Sent from my iPhone this is just a friendly reminder that some of us will be meeting at aunt Nicks Tavern on Tuesday September 10 at 6:00 PM. We’re just going to meet with the owner briefly to go over things and that way you guys can see what the places like. It is taco Tuesday so make sure you bring some money but even if you ordered two meals it’s around less than $10 I believe. You get a good meal for it. I’ll see you then