[NFBA-Phoenix] Regional paratransit update

Cindy Garfio cgarfio89 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 18:27:45 UTC 2020

Cindy G good aft afternoon/morning everyone,

Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe. I just want to let you all know that since August 1 valley metro para transit has started ridesharing again. Please make sure to always wear your mask inside the vehicle. The reason why I noticed this is because a couple weeks ago I got had to go to the doctors office and on my way back there was two other clients on board. Hope this information is useful remember valley metro paratransit goes to different cities so whatever the city of Phoenix is doing it's different to regional.