[NFBA-Phoenix] Saying Goodbye to Michelle Herrera

jdfmoon at gmail.com jdfmoon at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 15:19:05 UTC 2020

Haha I apologize for the mistake in the subject line. It is an opportunity to say goodbye. And yes, Nick, you don’t have to ask permission you’re always welcome to attend the meeting and take part in our chapter as our president just said.
I hope everyone who can make it is able to go.
Jordan

Sent from my iPhone