[NFBA-Phoenix] Sad news to report

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 22:38:22 UTC 2020

Hello fellow Federation this from the Phoenix chapter; it pains and saddens me to report that Michelle Herrera has passed away this morning. Michelle has been a member of our chapter in the most recent year and in that time has done so much for the chapter as well. For those that don’t know it was just last year when her husband  Robert past away. I am sure many of us are going to miss the cookies bread‘s and cakes that she has prepared as either a donation or just as a friendly gesture. And the most recent  futures she was the one who set up centerpieces for our state convention. As soon as I get more information on funeral arrangements I will let you guys know but until then, Michelle you will greatly be missed. Bradley Kuhn Phoenix chapter president