[NFBA-Phoenix] NFB Convention: Agenda with Arizona Times

Jordan Moon jdfmoon at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 18:17:53 UTC 2020

Hello:

  As mentioned in our chapter meeting on Saturday, I have a document
with the agenda with Arizona times. I have attached it to this email.
Please note that this doesn't have the zoom links.

 Also, you most likely received an email from our affiliate president
about some additional information about voting and tonight's rockie
roundup. Please pay attention to that. Hopefully you all can join that
call tonight.
Please let myself or anyone know if you have any questions.
Take care,
Jordan Moon