[NFBA-Phoenix] Export schedule and export contacts

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 22:36:41 UTC 2020

Earlier it was stated that we would be concerned that everything is on the eastern time zone so our notifications would be off and we would miss the meeting. This is not the case. After extensive research I found a couple of things to be quite handy. One. After you build your personalized agenda you then click on the my schedule section of the app. In the upper right hand Corner you place your finger and search for the export schedule button. This will export your schedule to whatever you have your default setting to be. If it’s on your phone it would go to your phone calendar. If it’s on the computer it would go to the computer calendar. It would also be at the correct time zone. If you have a meeting that starts at 11 Eastern time then you will get your notification prior to 8 o’clock that morning for those that live in Arizona. Just remember that when you put together your schedule you also set up a reminder so that you get the email and it will direct you to the zoom meeting for that particular meeting

Two. I am finding that in order to message others that are attending the conference you first need to exchange information with the other person. Then you can message them. I noticed that the same process stands for this feature. If you would like to export the contact you go to the upper right hand corner and click on export contact and it would then be added to I believe your phone and email I like. Not exactly sure because I have not Had a chance to speak with somebody else during the conference as of yet. If you were in something new with regards to crowd compass, don’t hesitate to leave it here on the Phoenix chapter list. I hope this is helpful sincerely Bradley Kuhn Phoenix chapter president PS will see you tonight

Sent from my iPhone