[NFBA-Phoenix] Reminder for our June 6 chapter meeting

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 12:25:23 UTC 2020

This is just a friendly reminder that we will be having our June 6 chapter meeting this Saturday at 9:30 AM. The meeting will last approximately in till noon. I hope to have the agenda out to everyone before then but I will tell you we are having a guest speaker in our state secretary Marcus Schmidt. You can call is 712-770-4856 and the extension is 614039 followed by the #. Look forward to hearing all of you. See you Saturday sincerely Bradley Kuhn Phoenix chapter president

Sent from my iPhone