[NFBA-Phoenix] Fwd: This Saturday: Listening Session with AZ Democrats

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 23:03:13 UTC 2020

I first want to remind you guys That we are not a political organization. With that said, because Ruben Gallegos is a representative of Arizona, I thought that this gathering on Saturday might be pertinent to many of our members. Thought I would share so if you’d like to attend follow the email

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: