[NFBA-Phoenix] Fwd: May 28, 2020, NFB of AZ Phoenix Chapter Executive Board Meeting Minutes 06-15-20

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 21:22:24 UTC 2020

Below our minutes to the Phoenix chapter executive board and I wanted to share them with each and everyone of you. The meetings main purpose was to determine who sits on certain chapter committees, state committees, and certain national committees as well.

at our chapter meeting we presented this list to you and I would like each of you to read through the list thoroughly. If there is a committee that you are on and wish not to be, please let me know. if there is a committee that you are not listed on it and you would like to be on that committee, also, please let me know. there are  some committees that are not  filled out all that are needed. If you look at the list a perfect example wouldh be the technology committee for the state. If you feel you could be a fantastic contributor to that particular committee,y also please let me know. I personally try to look for  the good qualities that people have and so two members of our board. Sometimes we overlook important talents that you have that we might not be aware of. We did try to do our best to place  people where they would best be served in the organization.I If you feel that your talent would be best served on a particular committee or it’s just that you are overwhelmed and cannot be on a particular committee, please contact me by email or call me at 815-501-1153.The deadline to notify me of such The deadline to notify me of such changes will be July 6. Which will be two days after our July chapter meeting.I think each in th I thank each and everyone of you for your dedication and volunteerism to the national Federation of the blind and I appreciate each and everyone of you for Ggiving us Your time  that you have given to help our Sincerely Bradley Kuhn Phoenix chapter president cause. Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: