[NFBA-Phoenix] July 4 chapter meeting

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 19:47:12 UTC 2020

Well as you guys can see by the subject above our meeting will be held on July 4 this year. Hope it’s a good meeting and fireworks don’t fly. Well at least until night time. The meeting will be held via Zoom. Yes, you heard it. We will have the next meeting with the zoom platform and will give proper notification of how to get on the call/computer prior to the meeting.

 The meeting will start promptly at 9:30 AM and will last until approximately 12 noon or earlier. We will not have a guest speaker at this meeting. yeah the fourth is not a good day for you and there is a large amount of you that have a conflict, then we will change the meeting date. However, you need to let me know no later than June 25 and if there is a large amount of members that will miss  then we will Chchange the date. However, if it is just a small amount of you and we will continue on with the fourth.Thank you for above Thank you for Your time and I look forwardyour time and I look forward to talking to you on Independence Day.Si Sincerely Bradley Kuhn Phoenix chapter president Sent from y iPhone