[NFBA-Phoenix] National Federation of the blind Phoenix chapter monthly meeting announcement and agenda

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 00:15:08 UTC 2020

This is just a friendly reminder that we are meeting at Coco‘s bakery tomorrow March 7 and the meeting will start promptly at 9:30 and end at noon. If you would like breakfast I would suggest that you arrive at 8:15. The street address is 2026 N. 7th St. Hope to see you there. The agenda will be below.

Agenda for the March meeting of the national Federation of the blind Phoenix chapter.
Call to order
Rollcall read by our secretary

Pledge of Allegiance and national Federation of the blind pledge
Prayer
Secretaries report and minutes read for the February meeting

Treasurers report

The marc monthly message from PresidentThe Marc monthly message from national

10 minute break

Old business

Membership procedures and pledge cards

Report from Jordan Moon regarding the Phoenix seminar Washington seminar and state board meeting. Norma Robertson Wagner annual picnic for April 4
Singathon for June.
New business voting in new membership
Announcements

Adjournment