[NFBA-Phoenix] ***Important*** Braille Literacy bill to be heard in AZ House tomorrow!!!!

jdfmoon at gmail.com jdfmoon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 00:21:48 UTC 2020

Hello:

As many of you know, we have been having great success with SB1593, which expands the types of certifications required to teach blind people. It also places in importance on UEB. It passed the Senate last week unanimously. It was sent to the house and will be heard tomorrow in the education committee. The hearing starts at 2 o’clock. We need as many Federationist To come as possible. The hearing will be in  house hearing room one. please reach out to me if you have any questions. The link to the bill can be found below:

https://apps.azleg.gov/BillStatus/BillOverview/73963

You can read the actual bill by visiting the below link:

https://www.azleg.gov/legtext/54leg/2R/bills/SB1593P.htm

Sincerely:
Jordan moon
951-316-5363