[NFBA-Phoenix] Informative meeting for Monday

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 16:57:43 UTC 2020

greetings; it is unfortunate to meet under such circumstances but it occurred to me that it would be good for our members that wish, to meet on Monday at 6 PM on the Phoenix chapter line. The phone number is 712-770-4856 and the extension is 614039 pound. Many of us have been stuck in our homes and although some live with families, more than NOT, many live alone. I thought we would take this time for us to come together and make sure that we all are doing well. Also if anyone has good resources for people to make sure they have food and supplies available in their home please bring those resources and ideas to the meeting. It is important that we remain strong and in good spirits. We will get past this but it’s going to take some time. If you need immediate attention, do not hesitate to give me a call. My phone number is 815-501-1153. Thank you and may God be with us one and all. Sincerely, Bradley Kuhn Phoenix chapter president