[NFBA-Phoenix] Fwd: September chapter meeting agenda and zoom invite information

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 22:33:55 UTC 2020

Below is the information to login to the Saturday September 5 chapter meeting. Also is the agenda for the meeting as well. The beginning will begin promptly at 9:30 AM and will run until approximately 12 noon. If you would like to socialize prior to the beginning of the meeting, I will open the room at 9 AM. I look forward to hearing you all there. Sincerely, Bradley Kuhn Phoenix chapter president

September 5 2020 agenda

Call the meeting to order

Roll call

Pledge of allegiance and nfb pledge

One minute message

Prayer

Secretaries report

Treasurers report

Old business

Presidential release discussion
State convention

Registration

Report from the convention chair

Summer bell academy report

Dues recommendation

Committee reports

Membership committee

Fundraising committee

New business

Participating and the veterans During me to the Blind Month
Appointments for the nominating committee and election.

Announcements

Adjourn