[NFBA-Phoenix] Social committee meeting tonight

jdfmoon at gmail.com jdfmoon at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 23:48:38 UTC 2020

Thanks. Yes, Brad is correct LOL this will be the community outreach committee. We are using the same link as a social committee which is why I wrote the wrong Committee. :)
It’s been a long week...

We have a huge opportunity because there are so many blind people in Phoenix who will benefit from the positive philosophy of blindness that we stand for. I am excited because I think we are going to do some great work. Talk to you guys all tonight!
Jordan

Sent from my iPhone