[NFBA-Phoenix] Social committee meeting tonight

jdfmoon at gmail.com jdfmoon at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 03:05:58 UTC 2020

Yes, it was at five. But there were a number of people who were not able to make it, so we will have a meeting next Tuesday at 6 PM. I think I confused everyone LOL I apologize. looking  forward to speaking with you all next week. I will send out the meeting information soon.
Jordan

Sent from my iPhone