[NFBA-Phoenix] Monday nights meeting for September 28

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 04:52:52 UTC 2020

To those that attend the Monday night meetings and Beyond;

I am putting a lot of thought into the Monday night meeting check in and although we will still check in with one another and share any information with one another during this whole pandemic, there is another direction I would like to take. Sometimes I think it would be appropriate to have nfb philosophy. Perhaps other times we will have different icebreakers so we can get to know one another. Keep in mind I would like Monday nights to be an opportunity for others that are not affiliated with the nfb to come to our meetings and perhaps, they might even then come to one of our chapter meetings in the process. And then there will be other times when someone from the nfb or perhaps the general public that will attend the meetings  to share their story. at this next weeks meeting I would like Kimberly Parks to share her story about going through vocational rehabilitation services. I hope you will attend and I certainly hope that if you know of others that may be interested, please invite them as well. If it were all possible I’d love to have standing room only and that’s a tall feet. To reach. See you all there. I will be sending out the link on Monday for the meeting. Sincerely Bradley Kuhn Phoenix chapter president