[NFBA-Phoenix] Monday night meeting, guest speaker Kimberly Parks, followed by Fundraising

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 17:55:47 UTC 2020

This is a friendly reminder that we will be meeting Monday evening for our usual Monday night check in. We will have guest speaker/presenter Kimberly Parks to share her story about going through vocational rehabilitation services and where she is today. Following the meeting we will be discussing and preparing for our fundraiser on October 24. Please come one come all and bring your friends.

I will send out the link and phone numbers on Monday sincerely Bradley Kuhn Phoenix chapter president

Sent from my iPhone