[NFBA-Phoenix] Great news for those that are waiting for their stimulus checks

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 03:31:18 UTC 2021

I thought I was quite clear that you should not take this as a grain of salt or a definite that you’re going to get your stimulus check. Perhaps I didn’t spell that out as clear as I thought I did. This is not definite for all but it is something that you might be able to look forward to.

Sent from my iPhone