[NFBA-Phoenix] Addressing the chapter

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Wed May 19 17:35:41 UTC 2021

Greetings to those of the Phoenix chapter; there’s a few things that I’m going to address here so please listen up. The first thing is we will not be meeting as a group for the Monday night check in this week. Due to the lack of response I am going to replace this 6 o’clock meeting to be one for fundraising this week and as I stated in a previous email, we will discuss at our June chapter meeting what we can do in place of the Monday night check in moving forward. If you are on the fundraising committee or would like to attend, I will send out the link for the meeting a couple of days prior to Monday so that you can attend. As far as I am aware, none of the committees have been meeting with exception to the community affairs committee. With the June chapter meeting fast approaching, I would like to ask that all committee chairs have their respective meetings prior to the June 5 meeting. This would include but is not limited to fundraising (that’s me and parentheses, membership, social, community out reach, technology, and if necessary constitution.

if you have any questions about this then please contact me by email or phone. My phone number is 815-501-1153. there will be other things mentioned in future emails but right now I think these things needed to be addressed. Stay tuned for further emails by our secretary Vicki Hodges. All  have a great day sincerely, Bradley Kuhn phoenix chapter president Sent from my iPhone