[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] Monthly Meeging Announcement June 17, 2017

Tony Sohl tonysohl at samobile.net
Thu Jun 15 02:36:52 UTC 2017

The NFB of Arizona's East Valley chapter will be holding their monthly
meeting on Saturday June 17, 2017 from 12:30 PM til 3:00 PM. The
meeting will be held at the Pile recreation center located  at: 655 E
Southern Ave Tempe, AZ 85282-5204 Cross streets are Rural and Southern.
The Pile Recreation center is located behind the Tempe Public Library.
We will be meeting in the  Payson room. When you go into the entrance
of the recreation center, you will find a reception desk and one of
the staff can direct you to the meeting room.
This month, we will be discussing the following:
1. Ron Brooks from Valley Metro will be coming to talk about the new
Dial-a-ride contract and new changes to the East Valley Ride Choice program.
2. We will be having a representative come and talk about the Non-24
sleep disorder.
3. We will be discussing the Jernigan tickets. Following is what's
printed on the ticket.

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND KENETH JERNIGAN FUND
PRESENTS ORLANDO 2018 CONVENTION
"A Complete convention Package for Two"
WINNER RECEIVES:
-ROUNDTRIP AIRFARE
- Seven Days Lodging at one of the Rosen Hotels Orlando Florida -NFB
Registration and 2 banquet  tickets
PLUS $1000 CASH
Drawing at the Convention Banquet July 15th 2017
Need not be present to win
THANK YOU
Tickets are $10 a piece.
Megan only has 20 tickets.
LAST CHANCE TO PURCHASE
I don't mind if you copy any of this information, as it is on the
ticket. Just let them know that  that is what the ticket says. I did
not write it myself.

After the meeting those who wish can come and fellowship with chapter
members at Serrano's Mexican  Grill located at: 6440 S Rural Road
Tempe, AZ 85283. for more information, contact Megan Homrighausen.
Email:  megan.homrighausen at yahoo.com