[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] NFBA East Valley Chapter Meeting Announcement Aug 18th 2018

Megan Homrighausen megsvending at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 02:05:31 UTC 2018

Hello East Valley,

The East Valley chapter meeting is this Saturday, August 18th 2018 at the Pyle Center, located at 655 E Southern Avenue in Tempe. We have some great things planned, so please join us. Our meeting starts at 12:30pm and ends at approximately 3pm.

We need to go over the minutes from last month and hear our fundraiser and community project reports.

We will also be doing an activity that will get us talking and thinking about how we deal with diversity.

After the chapter meeting some of our members will be meeting at Red Devil Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria, located at 208 W Southern Avenue in Tempe.

I hope to see you all this Saturday.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Megan Homrighausen