[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] Update on Arlen Keen

Tony Sohl tonysohl at samobile.net
Thu Aug 23 16:36:15 UTC 2018

Hi, this was sent from Teresa Sanchez and she wnats to have a
conference call to update everyone on how Laren's doing. Below is the
information.

Hello Federationist
I'm sending this email out to you all for anyone who wishes to know
about Arlen's Health. So I  won't have to go and talk to people
individually and don't have to repeat myself, I would like  everyone
who is interested to call in the conference line and I can give
everybody information at  the same time the conference call will take
place at 7 PM if anybody can make it or who is  interested, the
conference call number is 641 Dash 715–0700 and the code to get in is
614039 then  the pound sign Then if anyone wishes to talk to Ireland or
to stop by and say hello and give him  some encouragement and some
cheering up I will then give you the direct line and also the room
number thanks it's greatly appreciate it he would love to hear from you
and most of you that know  him you know what kind of a man he is spirit
Ted and a big heart thank you
Teresa Sanchez