[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] East Valley Chapter Meeting This Saturday February 17th 2018

Megan Homrighausen megan.homrighausen at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 16 00:45:18 UTC 2018

Hello Federationists,
Our East Valley chapter meeting will be held this Saturday February 17th from 12:30pm to 3pm. We will meet at the Pyle Adult Recreation Center, located at 655 East Southern Avenue in Tempe AZ 85282.

Until we straighten out our room situation, we will meet in the Payson room.

It is very important that our members attend as we will be voting on business items.

EastValley Meeting Agenda February 17th 2018 12:30pm:Call to order 12:31:NFB Pledge
I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the National Federation of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its constitution. 12:32pmOne Minute Message  TheNational Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristicthat defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blindpeople, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and ourdreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back. 12:33pmAttendance 12:38pm:East Valley Treasurer Report 12:43pmMinutes  12:48pmTransit Report 12:53pmStudent Division Report 1:58pm:Legislative Report 1:03pm:Fundraising Report 1:08pm:Community Reach Out Report
April24th: Walk for Diabetes/ Come walk with us!!!
 1:13:State Board Meeting Report  1:18pm:Reading of the Code of Conduct (vote to sign as a chapter)   1:48pm:Sign Get Well, and Thinking of You cards for John McCain.Matt Mazac, thank youfor taking the time to get those cards.       1:58pm:Merchant Division Report 2:03pm: East Valley Constitution Discussion totalk about chapter meeting Quorums.    2:33pm:Presidential Release   2:50pmAnnouncements 3pmAdjourn
A group of members will be going to Serrano's Mexican Restaurant following the chapter meeting. The address to the restaurant is: 6440 South Rural Rd in Tempe. We hope you will join us.

Thank you.

See you this Saturday.
 Sincerely,

Megan Homrighausen
Board of Directors
East Valley Chapter PresidentNational Federation Of The Blind Of Arizona
480-510-6196