[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] Marvin Rochelle Has Passed Away

Megan Homrighausen megan.homrighausen at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 18:39:47 UTC 2018

From West Valley chapter president Marcus Schmidt and first vice president Kristen Johnson:

Dear fellow chapter members and friends:
It grieves me to inform you that Marvin Rochelle, proud opera singer
and Jewish cantor, long-time NFB member, tireless public
transportation advocate, medical military veteran and counselor to
many wounded warriors, recently passed away from kidney failure at the
ripe old age of 93.
Just as he lived his whole life with a strong sense of dignity, he
finished his battles with many health problems with dignity in the
quietness of his own home.
Though he hasn't attended our meetings in a few years, his enthusiasm
and determination and friendship will be missed, and his tremendous
contributions to building our chapter in its formative years never
forgotten.
Unfortunately, memorial services have already occurred, as Marvin
passed away back on February 4th. However, Your prayers for his wife,
children and many grandchildren are greatly appreciated.

Marc and Kristen

Sincerely,
Megan Homrighausen