[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] NFBA East Valley Chapter Annual Pool Party Announcement

Megan Homrighausen megan.homrighausen at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 03:48:45 UTC 2018

Hello Federation,

Please join us on May 19th 2018 for an afternoonof food, fellowship and fun at our annual East Valley chapter barbecue and poolparty.

Ruth Swenson and Jim Sohl have again graciously offeredto host our gathering at their home, located at 311 West McNair Street inChandler. Feel free to join us at 2pm. Please stay as long as you like. Bring asuit, sunscreen, and a dish to share.

Here is our menue of items that we already have

Salads

-Watergate Salad

-Green Salad

-Macaroni Salad

-Potato Salad

Main Food

-Brats

-Hamburgers

-Barbecue Pulled Pork

-Baked Beans

-Hamburger Buns

-Hot Dog Buns

Desserts

-Brownies

Drinks

-Soda

-Water

Food Items Needed

Appetizers

-Large Fruit Tray

-Large Veggie Tray

-Chips

-Dips

Condiments and toppings

-Cut tomatoes, onions, and lettuce for burgers

-Ketchup

-Mustard

-Mayo

-Relish

Desserts

We also need servers, and a cleanup crew.

If you would like to bring a dish, or help with set up/cleanup, please contact Megan Homrighausen at 480-510-6196.

We will also be calling you to see if you will be able tomake it.

We really look forward to seeing everyone there.

Sincerely,

Megan Homrighausen
East Valley Chapter President
NFBA Board of Directors