[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] East Valley Chapter Meeting Announcement

Megan Homrighausen megsvending at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 20:18:23 UTC 2018

Dear East Valley Chapter,

We will be holding our meeting this Saturday at the Pyle Center, located at 655 E Southern Ave in Tempe 85282. Our meeting starts at 12:30 PM and ends at 3pm.

We will be holding elections for all board positions.

Also, we will have a presentation by Leslie with VANDA pharmaceutical to learn about NON24. We had had her in previously but did not have a good turn out. Let’s give her a few moments of our time to listen to what she has to say. If you have any questions or need to fill anything out with her, she will be available on Saturday.

We will also finalize our Constitution. Because I have been in Texas at a work conference, I have not had time to send out the revised copy and won’t be able to do this until I get back.

We will discuss our holiday party and get a committee together. Let’s make this a great Christmas party!

NOTE: The Eastvalley Soundsystem was stolen. We had brought it to state convention to be used. SAAVI brought it back for me. On Saturday at the board meeting, I was trying to get a shirt for Matt. I had a sound system to take. In all the rush  I accidentally left it outside of SAAVI.

SAAVI staff was very cooperative in helping try to find it. I will replace the sound system. From now on, Phoenix chapter has offered to bring their sound system to state conventions and or any other events that a sound system is needed. I am very grateful that they can do this.

I am running again this year for the presidency. F I am chosen, I will be delegating my jobs to board, as well as chapter members.

As you can see, I need help to run a successful chapter.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Megan Homrighausen
East Valley Chapter President