[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] East Valley Summer Pool Party/BBQ Announcement 2019

Megan Homrighausen megsvending at gmail.com
Fri May 3 14:26:07 UTC 2019

Good morning Fellow Federationists,

Summer is here! It’s time to get together for some good fellowship and fun.

Please join us on May, 18th 2019 for our East Valley annual pool party! This year we are having pizza and barbecue! There will be something for everyone.

Our gathering will be at Ruth and Jim Swenson/Sohl’s home, located at 311 West McNair St. in Chandler, AZ 85225.

The party starts at 2 PM. You are more than welcome to stay as long as you want!

Bring money for raffle tickets! You can’t win a roomba if you don’t play the game! Right?

Raffle tickets are 1 for $5 or five for $20. The lucky winner will be drawn at our state convention banquet.

Now, let’s get to everyone’s favorite part, the food!

Here is the list of potluck items that we need. If you are interested in bringing a dish, please contact Somaya Tarin at 480-309-9393 or by email at SOMOJN94 at gmail.com.

Pizza: Chapter
Hamburgers: chapter
Hotdogs: chapter
Pulled pork: Jim and Ruth
Appetizers: (1 tray)
Macaroni salad: (1 tray)
Potato salad: (1 tray)
Vegetables for the burgers: (lettuce, tomato, pickles and onions) (1 tray)v
Cheese: (50 slices)
Buns for both hamburgers and hotdogs: (Need about 40 to 50 of each)
Bags of chips: (2 different kinds)
Desserts: (5 dozen) 2 cakes or pies
Fruit/fruit salad: (2 trays)
Drinks: Chapter
Paper/Plastic Ware Ruth and Jim

If you don’t want to  bring food, we could definitely use your help with the set up or clean up.

Thank you so much. We hope to see you all there. We have a lot of new members, as well as students coming. We are very excited to introduce them to our federation family.

Please pass this invitation along! All are more than welcome!

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Megan Homrighausen