[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] Christmas party 2020

Heather Bowes 5g.e.m.treasures at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 01:03:34 UTC 2020

hi everyone !

We are so excited to announce to you all that our Christmas party will be
next Saturday from three o’clock to eight p.m. . for those who cannot
attend the whole time we understand and you are able to leave early . we
just want everybody to have an opportunity to celebrate with us .
This will replace our chapter meeting for the day so instead of attending
at 12 please come at three, we are looking forward to seeing all of you and
sharing this time with our NFB family.

The schedule is as follows:
>From 3 PM to 3:15   PM we are going to have a little bit of socializing
>From 3:15 to 3:30 PM we are going to read the story Twas the night before
Christmas.
 it would also be fun if everybody could either wear green or red or
something festive.
>From 3:30 to 4:30   to have some Christmas music, we would love all of you
to join in and sing with us some carols
>From 430 to 5 we are going to share with each other one gift that you can
think of that you have received this year into 2020
>From 5 PM to 5:30 PM we are going to have a Christmas trivia game for those
who would like to play the winner Will receive a $10 Starbucks gift card

>From 5:30 to 6 PM we are going to take a small break grab a favorite
holiday treat and come back to watch a Charlie Brown’s Christmas and then
we will wrap  it up with  the Christmas story

We are looking forward to seeing all of you, for those of you who cannot
attend we wish you a very merry Christmas many blessings and A safe and
joyful holiday season

If anyone has any questions please   contact me, thank you so much

Heather Bowes
East Valley second vice president
480 531 2553
5g.e.m.treasures at gmail.com