[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] Fwd: You are Invited to our NFBAZ Talent Show Saturday Evening at 7:00 PM!

Megan Homrighausen megsvending at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 12:03:21 UTC 2020

Dear East Valley,

I wanted to make sure that you all knew about our NFBAZ Talent show. We have had several East Valley members working on the show. Thank you to all of those who are participating. We even have some singers! We had to learn how to send in our talents virtually. That was a talent of its own. :)

The Zoom link to watch the show will be sent out soon.

I am very excited about the show. This was a great way for me to get to know more Federationists in the Tucson and Yuma chapters. It is it an exciting activity that we have put together and I hope you can listen in

If you have any questions, please email Debi Chatfield. Please see forwarded information below.

Sincerely,
Megan Homrighausen

Begin forwarded message: