[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] June 20th chapter meeting

Ammar Tarin ammar.tarin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 23:37:18 UTC 2020

Hello Federationists,

I hope everyone is having a great summer so far! Here is the agenda
for this Saturday's chapter meeting. Here is the info.
When: Saturday, June 20, 2020 at 12:30 pm.
Where: State conference line: 6054756777,,06322#

Hope to here from all of you!
Ammar

National Federation of the Blind of Arizona
East Valley Chapter
Agenda June 20, 2020

Call to order
Introductions
Pledge and one-minute message
Secretary report
Treasurers update and discussing electronic funds
PA system
Future chapter activity ideas
Election discussion
How is everyone doing?
Announcements
Adjournment

--

Ammar Tarin
First Vice President
Ammar.tarin at gmail.com
www.az.nfb.org/eastvalley
expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.