[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] zel

Megan Homrighausen megsvending at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 19:46:28 UTC 2020

Hi Mark, I can get that as well. The state uses electronica systems because they get a lot more money for conventions and different things like that. I know we definitely did talk about getting something like that for our chapter. With the bank fees and interest being so high right now, I know it sounds a little bit picky for me to be talking about. I have credit card readers on my vending machines and dollars and nickels and cents matter to me right now. 0.25 interest sounds OK but on a dollar, it’s not. That’s all I’m trying to say and I am excited to have this discussion tomorrow.

Sincerely,
Megan Homrighausen