[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] NFBA Legislative Committee

Megan Homrighausen megsvending at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 19:20:01 UTC 2020

Dear East Valley chapter,

The NFB Of Arizona Legislative Committee is looking for legislative Committee Members.

We are looking for someone to be on the NFBA state legislative committee. This is a very important committee for us to have one or two of our members representing us there to help advocate. This is what we are about. We need to have a voice in legislation.

This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking for a job to do for the East Valley chapter. We really need someone who is interested in working with the NFB Of Arizona to work with and educate our legislators.

If this is something you might be interested in doing, please reply to this email or contact Megan Homrighausen

megsvending at gmail.com

Lets go build a federation.

Thank you so much.

Sincerely,