[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] NFBA Diabetes Action Meeting This Sunday

Megan Homrighausen megsvending at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 04:25:04 UTC 2020

From Brad Kuhn:
We will be having a diabetic action network of Arizona meeting is this Sunday from 2 o’clock until five. during the meeting we will have a guest speaker talk about the enrollment period for Medicare and if there is enough interest we will hold a business meeting. because of the importance of this content, I will let you know you do not need to be a diabetic to come to this meeting. The zoom information is below and I look forward to seeing you all there Join Zoom Meeting Link
>> https://zoom.us/j/95091177202 Link
>> Meeting ID: 950 9117 7202 Link
>> One tap mobile Link
>> +16699006833,,95091177202# Link