[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] East Valley Chapter Meeting Announcement

Megan Homrighausen megsvending at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 18:21:28 UTC 2020

Dear East Valley,

We would like to invite you to our chapter meeting this weekend. It will be virtual. Our board came up with a lot of great ideas for Meet The Blind Month that we want to talk about with you, including an authentic video, mailing out literature to organizations and doctors offices, and talking to an elementary school class about blindness.

For the holidays, we would like to mail Christmas cards to a nursing home or something along those lines.

Please join our virtual meeting from 12:30 PM to 3 PM.

The zoom link is as follows: Here is the link, but don’t forget to keep reading.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/92698732784?pwd=bU9jekcyZ2dnUXNFSkoxeDhwdFBsQT09

Meeting ID: 926 9873 2784
Passcode: 513630
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,92698732784# US (Houston)
+16699006833,,92698732784# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
Meeting ID: 926 9873 2784
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/anjeSC7rU

Before the chapter meeting, you are more than welcome to come into the room. We will open up the meeting room at 12 PM for conversation. Grab your coffee and come say hello before the meeting.

For those of you who are not able to access zoom by your computer, please continue reading. The zoom account that we are using currently is not set up to host the feature of calling members by phone into our meeting. For this month, it would be more than appreciated if our members could help each other by merging each other in to the meeting with your phones. We will get this worked out. I so much appreciate your patience.

East Valley ListSurv information:

If you are not signed up for our East Valley list serve, you can do that by clicking the link below. You will get meeting invitations as well as news and updates for the East Valley. Hope to hear you at our chapter meeting.

Thank you Patty.

Sincerely,
Megan Homrighausen