[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] Senior Meeting on Friday at 11:00 AM, Join Us!

Tony Sohl tonysohl at samobile.net
Thu Apr 8 17:47:13 UTC 2021

: Hi, Everyone,
Each week, we hold a senior group meeting in conjunction with SAAVI
Services for the Blind on Zoom.  They are kind enough to provide the
link and connect folks from throughout the state.
This is a repetitive meeting, so it occurs each Friday from 11 to noon.
Bring your thoughts, your  smiles and your willingness to be a part.
Hope you will all join us Friday, April 9!
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/193756810
Meeting ID:
193 756 810
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,193756810# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,193756810# US (Tacoma)
Dial by your location
 +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
 +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
 +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
 +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
 +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
 +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 193 756 810
Find your local number:  https://zoom.us/u/abldPRvMJR Connie Leblond
Best,
Connie Leblond

characteristic that defines  you or your future.
Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low
expectations  create obstacles between blind people and our dreams.
You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.
Tony Sohl
First Vice President
National Federation of the Blind of Arizona
East Valley Chapter
602-552-3003
Email: tonysohl at samobile.net