[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] See's Candy Fundraiser

Tony Sohl tonysohl at samobile.net
Wed May 12 02:54:16 UTC 2021

Hello everyone, for all you chocoholics out there, this is a very easy
fundraiser which will help the National Federation of the Blind of Arizona.

The NFB of Arizona's  Affiliate Fundraising Committee has decided that
people need the option of high quality  chocolate year round to help
celebrate Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Birthdays, “Because I want
Chocolate” days !
For this reason, this fundraiser ends on December 31st but don’t wait
until the last day, order  today!! You can even order multiple times
throughout the year!
Click on the link below to be directed to the Affiliate Storefront
where you can purchase the  chocolate. Only purchases made through this
link or the Affiliate storefront will go towards the  Affiliate. As a
reminder, this is a fundraiser therefore the prices are slightly higher
than if you  purchase directly from See's. If people would like to
donate directly to the affiliate instead of  purchasing chocolate they
can also do that by making a donation on our website or send a check to
our treasurer, Donna Silba.
https://www.yumraising.com/secure/nationalfot_n