[Nfbc-info] Request for advice, at the risk of asking a foolish question ...

Michael Peterson its_mike at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 21 16:03:04 UTC 2008

    Hi Angela.  I think I would go to blindness.org and look at all the
diseases probably I would use all or most of them because they draw to the
site and If I were going blind I would be searching for the condition that
affected me.  If I had Glacoma that would be my first search term if I had
retinitis pigmentosa that would be it.
also you might include technology words screen reading devices, braille,
You might even pick up a VR textbook that has a chapter on blindness and
readthat chapter for key words.
Also make sure that your tags are related in some aspect to the subject
matter posted.
These are off the top of my head.
I'll look arround and see if I can find something.
Mike