[Nfbc-info] Oc Chapter meeting question?

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Tue Nov 11 19:06:45 UTC 2008

Hey guys!  Would someone from the Orange County Chapter get back to me,
please?  I need to find out where your meetings are, and where the place
is.  I have a project fundraising idea for the Orange County Chapter,
because of summer and baseball.  It's been tabled until the Orange County
Flyers' Golden Baseball League team gets a radio contract.  Please call me
at 323-295-5750, or e-mail me at eric at pmpmail.com.

Hello to Shelley and Rob Kaiser.

Eric
Eric from Los Angeles:

Look!  It's Holiday Time!

Look at the calendar and put a little holiday in your heart!