[Nfbc-info] is anyone missing a cookbook?

Michael Peterson its_mike at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 19 07:07:12 UTC 2009

Hi Angela.  I don't know if someone got back to you but here's I think what
was happening People who haven't gotten their cookbooks might have not been
counted as coming from the student division so if they call and say or email
and say I didn't get my cook book and in addition it was purchased from the
student division the records can be checked to see if it was an error, if
the book was sent was it credited to the student division so they aren't
actually changing the option as to which chapter they bought the cookbook
from just straightening out the record.
Have a great day.
Mike