[Nfbc-info] Preregistration problem

Brian Buhrow buhrow at lothlorien.nfbcal.org
Sat Aug 8 11:18:40 UTC 2009

	Hello Michael.  It looks like your registrations went through just
fine.  It would be helpful if you could send us the exact error messages
you got and on which pages you  got them.  However, if you don't have them,
that's fine.  We hav your registration details and all is well.
	Pre-registration is open, alive and well for all, and we believe that
most registrants will not have any trouble with the site.
-thanks
-Brian