[Nfbc-info] My eBook as a PDF file

Michael Peterson its_mike at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 30 03:10:28 UTC 2009

            Hi Candace. Looks like you all ready did.  How about introducing
yourself.  Do you belong to a chapter?  Are you a student?
 and is this your first published work?
Also have you done any pieces for any Sci Fi publications?
It's nice to see aspiring writers and Artist who are blind.
The NFB has a writers division on the National level that you might be
interested in and of course we can always use talented writers on the local
and state levels to write interesting articles/stories.
If everyone all ready knows you and I don't nice to make your acquaintence.
If you haven't heard about our Bridgwalk for Braille literacy we could use
aspiring writers like you--who better to tell about the advantages of blind
people using braille.
Even if you don't use it as your personal means of writing you will interact
with publishers.  ALso come to the convention we are working on a panel that
will hopefully include representatives from Amazon to talk to us about the
Kindle Reader.  This little innovation will open wide horizons for blind
readers if publishers will stop blocking the read out loud feature.
Hope we see you at convention, Maybe you might also want to read some book
exerpts at the organization of the performing arts group.
Or perhaps you could act out a segmentin an  Oral interpretation format kind
of a one-woman play.
Have a great weekend.
MikePeterson