[Nfbc-info] Are you ready for some football!

Michael Peterson its_mike at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 30 20:01:56 UTC 2009

    Hi Eric.  Imagine had we done this on the 14th it would have been
chargers vs Raiders.
I just found that out.  Terra and I live about a block away so we're good.
Others might heed your advice though which is why we scheduled at 5:00.
Gives people some time.  If we would've started at 7:00 that would maybe
have been a problem.
Your right buses stop at I think 8:30 or so, some do have paratransit they
could take back but it's a little pricy I think $5 a tripStill it will be
worth it.
Mike
Speaking of the raiders think they lost to New Orleans.

Mike